How Can We Help?
Medical surveillance is a legal requirement under the Use and Standards of Exposure of Chemicals Hazardous to Health Regulation (USECHH 2000) of Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994 (OSHA 1994), Factor and Machinery Act 1967 (FMA 1967) and a number of other regulations covering specific hazards such as asbestos, mineral dust, lead, noise, radiation and schedule waste.
- Biological monitoring and biological effect monitoring
- Health effect monitoring
- Investigation of occupational disease and poisoning including workplace inspection
- Notification of occupational disease and poisoning
- Assist in disability assessment
- Return to work examination after medical removal protection
- Record keeping and monitoring